An extremely good allmountain ski is ideal for experienced skiers enjoying in versatile skiing.
- A tip-to-tail sandwich woodcore, combined of poplar and ash wood covered with a special Polycore polymer layer, ensures maximum ski responsiveness, the wood at the same time being the best natural material for dampening the vibrations, making the skis extraordinary stabile,
- Multi-layered reinforcement of carbon and glass fibers, made with a special 3D pre-preparation in an autoclave, ensures the professional torsion stability and an extremely efficient transmission of forces to the edges, enabling extremely accurate control and extraordinary fast ski responsiveness,
- the edges made of a special alloy of steel strengthened with chrome are extremely hard, therefore preserving their sharpness long after the processing in service,
- between the edges and the core there is a layer of a special rubber composition absorbing most of the vibrations arising during the skiing on firm terrain, enabling the perfect edge position of skis,
- a sliding surface made of highly molecular graphite enables extraordinary gliding and an excellent wax absorption, providing better gliding characteristics after using skiing wax.
|150 cm / 12,6 m
160 cm / 14,6 m
170 cm / 16,9 m
Tyrolia RFD Railflex II.