A professional slalom ski meeting all FIS standards is ideal for former competitors and top skiers in sharp and short turns on steep slopes.
NEW model for season 2011/12
- A tip-to-tail sandwich woodcore, combined of poplar and ash wood, ensures maximum ski responsiveness, the wood at the same time being the best natural material for dampening the vibrations, making the skis extraordinary stabile,
- Multi-layered reinforcement of titanal and fourway net made of glass fibers ensures the professional torsion stability, enabling an extremely accurate control and extraordinary fast ski responsiveness
- The PHENOL polymer sidewalls enable the most efficient transmission of forces to the edges, enabling the most accurately performed curves in the most difficult situations
- the edges made of a special alloy of steel strengthened with chrome are extremely hard, therefore preserving their sharpness long after the processing in service,
- between the edges and the core there is a layer of a special rubber composition absorbing most of the vibrations arising during the skiing on firm terrain, enabling the perfect edge position of skis
- a sliding surface made of highly molecular graphite enables extraordinary gliding and an excellent wax absorption, providing better gliding characteristics after using skiing wax.
|157 cm / 12,0 m
165 cm / 13,0 m
Marker 12.0 TC COMP D System