To start cooperating with one of the best handball players in the world only one touch was enough. Aleš immediately after touching a FIDA ball became aware of the topmost quality of materials and production, which is why he wanted to have the balls in his handball school. The very next moment a successful cooperation began and Aleš has become the FIDA ambassador.
Did you know that Aleš Pajovič has been:
- The best Slovenian national handball team scorer of all times
- The winner of a silver medal at the European Championship.
- three-time Champions League winner
- two-time European Super Cup winner
- six-time Slovenian national champion
- four-time Spanish national champion
- five-time Slovenian Cup champion
- two-time Spanish Cup champion
- two-time Olympic Games participant